The FutureZone leaders network aims to support deputy and assistant head teachers through collaboration, sharing of good practise and areas of development.
The network have focused on changes in assessment, approaches to marking, underachieving groups of pupils. They also develop the FZ moderation meetings between schools.
The network meets half-termly.
- To provide a network of support for deputies and assistant head teachers
- To work collaboratively on assessment without levels
- To provide the opportunity to discuss and share ideas
- To provide exemplification materials against the new curriculum
- To work together to provide a range of opportunities for moderation in reading, writing and mathematics.
Project Lead: Michael Walsh